March or May?

Tashifer90

Hey everyone,

Myself and the other half are thinking of planning a cheeky trip to WDW earlier on this year. We are already visiting in September this year and hopefully planning a wedding then eek!

Looking at dates and costs etc we can go any time on March (aside from the 1st weekend and any time in May) we’d like to avoid as many national holidays or extremely busy times as possible but understand that in comparison to September it’s going to feel pretty busy! We could go in the beginning of April however when does it get busy for Easter/spring break? We’re from the uk and I can’t remember a lot of the holidays I should be watching out for aside from the obvious such as easter! :banghead:

TIA!

Ps I should add... we’re looking at staying for 14 nights and flying from the uk. We’ve found fairly cheap deals for the last week in March/first week April and also the first week of may but happy to be flexible! We’ve both been to wdw several times each so not looking to be in the park all day every day so could do mornings and/or evenings. Planning to probably stay offsite as we’re staying in OKW in September although would take recommendations whether people think the all star resorts are worth it as that would all our budget would allow for 2 weeks!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom