March of the First Order ending on July 6th

jrhwdw

The last March of the First Order show will be on July 7th in preparation for SWL. Stormtrooper patrols around Animation Courtyard will also end on the 7th.
The stage show will remain.
Will March Of The First Order be in SWGE now? Or won't patrols happen in SWGE?

TonyTone

Original Poster
Will March Of The First Order be in SWGE now? Or won't patrols happen in SWGE?
I would assume that patrols will be like Cali. I don't think they will keep the march the way it is now with Phasma, as the land is set between TLJ and TROS.

jt04

They would make a cool replacement for Country Bears.

I don't mind the concept personally. Just the choice of ip for the MK. I think that it was Corrus who warned of Pixar taking over the parks. Definitely favor WDAS content in the MK.

My subjective opinion of course.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm.....Okay with this...less of shoving SW in our faces....
5Flu_D.gif

Then they can get rid of that pointless Galaxy Far Far Away character say a line and pose show and gut out the Animation building for something better.......The further it goes back the less we know about it...
1imw9y.jpg

TJJohn12

I actually thought this was a cute touch. Not as cool as the parades and such, definitely not as cool as the parades during Star Wars Weekends but not bad. There is simply not enough to do in this park, so it was a nice addition in that respect. Marie

If it had been a full blown parade it might not have been as jarring to me. But *just* being the stormtroopers with nothing else was awkward along Hollywood Boulevard. A “Star in Motorcars” parade (or even a more MK style affair) makes sense to me. But random stormtroopers in early 20th century Hollywood? Nope.

Walt d

I don't mind the concept personally. Just the choice of ip for the MK. I think that it was Corrus who warned of Pixar taking over the parks. Definitely favor WDAS content in the MK.

My subjective opinion of course.
Yes in six months Bobby igor is tearing down star wars. For pixar world. And Winnie the Pooh. Star wars has been there too long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom