March MK EMH

LoriSue

Hi All...
I am planning our dining for Spring Break and was checking the EMH and was surprised to see that, according to DisneyWorld.com, there are NO EMH during March 9 through March 14 at Magic Kingdom. I checked the operating hours here and it is showing evening hours on the 11th. Does anyone know which one would be accurate?? Thank you in advance and have a Magical Day!!

lunchbox1175

March EMH

I have always found the hours on the website to be correct, they say there is always one park with EMH every day, and it looks like during that time, MK just isn't in the rotation for some reason. :(

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Oops.

Hi All...
I am planning our dining for Spring Break and was checking the EMH and was surprised to see that, according to DisneyWorld.com, there are NO EMH during March 9 through March 14 at Magic Kingdom. I checked the operating hours here and it is showing evening hours on the 11th. Does anyone know which one would be accurate?? Thank you in advance and have a Magical Day!!

Looks like you miss out the EMH as you arrive on a Friday and leave on a wedensday,M/K hours for mornings on March are Thursday,and as far as I see no late hours on the 11th.

Upvote 0

LoriSue

Original Poster
Hello Again!
I just wanted to update the post with my new information. I called Walt Disney Travel Company to confirm because the calendar didn't show any EMH for MK in that time period at all. They confirmed the information I found here on this site, that there are evening EMH on March 11. The hours here say until 1am but the rep @ WDTC said until 2am so that's even better!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom