March crowds?

WILWIJ

Original Poster
Since Easter is in April next year, we were thinking of planning a March vacation to WDW. We usually go in mid-May, but the weather is always HOT! To those who have been in March, what is the weather like, and what are the crowds like?

Thanks,
Ron

Weather is great! Crowds are VERY large. After the first week of March, the spring break crowds start. These crowds are larger than summer crowds. We went Mar 20-24, which was Orlando's spring break and it was very crowded. I think other threads address this, but, I know one day in March, they closed the parking at MK to non-resort guest. That is BUSY!

dalton30720

Since Easter is on 4/20 next year, March would be a perfect time to go. The weather is great (not too hot or humid) and the crowds shouldn't be bad either.

redsbe

but as mentioned in a previous post many schools and colleges have their spring break in March and if you look at the attendence information for WDW in any of the official or unofficial guide books the numbers indicate this. Personally for me mid February (but not around Presidents day or Datona 500) have worked well in the past, warm weather and fewer crowds - the best combination!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom