March Crowds

Angle

I'll be at WDW from 3/18-3/25. I know this can be a crowded time period but I was wondering just how crowded? Crazy crowded like mid-July and Christmas? Or is not even close? I have no idea because I've really only been to WDW in the summer. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.

DDPGambit

It will not be like Mid-July or Xmas. March is busier than the slower times of year, but it isn't overly packed. The crowds are relativly easy to deal with.

Upvote 0

Willbgone

The last time I went to WDW was March 20-25 of 1999. The crowds were not even close to that of summer. The longest wait we had the entire week was at Test Track for 1 hour but it had just opened and was having alot of technical difficulties (i guess somethings don't change:lol: ). Everywhere else the max wait was 15 min. . We rode TOT in MGM 3 times with no line and got right on to the safari at AK (we got there right at opening). We loved it so much we are going back this March 8-13. Now, your experience could be different but IMHO March is the best time to go . THE WEATHER IS PERFECT!! :D

Upvote 0

Angle

Original Poster
Thanks guys...sounds pretty good. I'm praying for good weather! We're pushing 0 degrees here in Boston and we'll probably drop below that tonight.

Upvote 0

Willbgone

When we went the weather like I said was perfect. A little cool in the evening and mornings but 80-83 during the day. We wore short and Tshirts and were comfortable all day. We never got hot!! I've been in the summer too and WILL NEVER DO AGAIN, just too darn hot for me! And I live in SC and we get pretty hot here. IT will be beautiful!:)

Upvote 0

boodsadel

Hey WillbGone and Jenjie:wave: ... I'll be there then too! We're going from the 9th thru the 14th. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm prayin for that good weather you're talking about! :D :D

Upvote 0

orangefan15

I went in march in 2000 and it wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected...nothing like the crazy, madness of summer or christmas. Lines weren't bad at all and weather was okay...a little on the cool side, but certainly much better than the cold of the northeast.

Upvote 0

pritter

I took my girlfriend last March and the crowds weren't too bad, but the weather was a little warmer than usual. There wasn't any torrential rain to drive away the crowds like our previous time (it made the lines much shorter once it was over since the families had left), but you could always hope...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom