March 26th- April 4th crowds

Blake

Original Poster
Hi! Does anyone know what the crowds will approx. be like on these dates? On the Disney Website, the hours are long the week before, and the two weeks after (Easter) but are short during this one week. I'll be visiting the MK on the Monday (29th) Will the crowds be big i will i just miss the mass crowds?

ISTCrew20

Our Spring Break (in the Orlando area) is somewhere in between the times you mentioned. If it's not crowded by tourists, it will most likely be crowded by locals.

FLcastmember

Originally posted by Blake
Hi! Does anyone know what the crowds will approx. be like on these dates? On the Disney Website, the hours are long the week before, and the two weeks after (Easter) but are short during this one week. I'll be visiting the MK on the Monday (29th) Will the crowds be big i will i just miss the mass crowds?

Good news first, spring break crowds will be gone, Easter will not be there yet. Park closes early (9)compared with the prevous 2 weeks and the next 2 weeks (10 and 11) so they are not expecting large crowds, plus there is no spectro that night, agian conferming that there is no large crowds expected.

Bad news, it will not be slow eather, mondays are the second buisist day of the week, after sat. Disney increased hours over the original projections for just about every day from 13th to 31st except your day and a few others. They increased them by 1 to 2 hours, and added a few spectros. My guess is 40 min waits at the mountains, 30-40 in fantasyland, 15 min in adventure/liberty, 20-30 in tomorrowland.

OVERALL....medium attentence, but by no means unbareable....

hope this helps

FLcastmember

Originally posted by no2apprentice
Since this is the week before Easter Week, expect very high crowds. Plan, plan, plan.

Easter is on the 11th, his week is w/e 4th, holiday crowds will there from the 5th to the 17th, so he should be all right.

real_ironman

Re: Re: March 26th- April 4th crowds

Originally posted by FLcastmember
Good news first, spring break crowds will be gone, Easter will not be there yet. Park closes early (9)compared with the prevous 2 weeks and the next 2 weeks (10 and 11) so they are not expecting large crowds, plus there is no spectro that night, agian conferming that there is no large crowds expected.

Bad news, it will not be slow eather, mondays are the second buisist day of the week, after sat. Disney increased hours over the original projections for just about every day from 13th to 31st except your day and a few others. They increased them by 1 to 2 hours, and added a few spectros. My guess is 40 min waits at the mountains, 30-40 in fantasyland, 15 min in adventure/liberty, 20-30 in tomorrowland.

OVERALL....medium attentence, but by no means unbareable....

hope this helps

I was hoping that 26th-3rd would be right in the middle of the spring breaks. I know that most Northeast schools are getting out for SB before those dates and I've heard that southern schools are after my Disney dates. I hope the parks will be low-medium attendence. If they seems crowded I just I'm going to have to plan my park dates better.

Blake

Original Poster
Hey thanks!

I'm wondering why, if Monday is supposibly the second most busy day of the week, there is no Spectro. I see there is a preformance on Tuesday....maybe that would be the way to go. Is there a possibility they might add a showing on Mon?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom