March 2014 - First Time with MM+

Skibum1970

Original Poster
So, I just made my reservations for everything. I do like the new My Disney Experience as it has some nice touches. Ex. When you set your FP+ options, the itinerary shows the park title at the top of that day's itinerary. However, that didn't need MyMagic+ as much as just a website remodel. Making the Fastpass+ reservations was easy and I was also able to go in and move around my times without issue. We don't have Smartphones and thus will have to print out the itinerary but that isn't a big deal. I did change the color for the MagicBands but that wasn't so special that I felt the magic. My wife laughed about it.

Pro: Easy to set up.

Con: Still not a fan of creating an itinerary. I know that I can rearrange the FP+ without issue but we tend to be more freeform on our vacations. We don't fully make our minds up on where we're going until the morning of (well, at least at WDW). I'll update this once the trip is over. I am interested in seeing how the Magicbands work and how long the lines to check into FP lines will be.

jlsHouston

So, I just made my reservations for everything. I do like the new My Disney Experience as it has some nice touches. Ex. When you set your FP+ options, the itinerary shows the park title at the top of that day's itinerary. However, that didn't need MyMagic+ as much as just a website remodel. Making the Fastpass+ reservations was easy and I was also able to go in and move around my times without issue. We don't have Smartphones and thus will have to print out the itinerary but that isn't a big deal. I did change the color for the MagicBands but that wasn't so special that I felt the magic. My wife laughed about it.

Pro: Easy to set up.

Con: Still not a fan of creating an itinerary. I know that I can rearrange the FP+ without issue but we tend to be more freeform on our vacations. We don't fully make our minds up on where we're going until the morning of (well, at least at WDW). I'll update this once the trip is over. I am interested in seeing how the Magicbands work and how long the lines to check into FP lines will be.

Me too, I am going in March. The 8th-16th. When are y'all going ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom