March 2013 Roll Call!!!!

disneygirl1024

Well, I did it. I made our reservation for March 9-16 at POR. Now I just need to call and have something delivered to the room to celebrate my son's birthday. It will be just me, my son, and my boyfriend. My daughter didn't want to go. She doesn't want to miss school. I think she should go but I can't force her. She was just in a serious car accident 3 days ago that she basically just walked away from with just a fat lip, bruised nose, and an abrasion on her face from the airbag. Someone hit her as she was pulling through an intersection. There was an angel overlooking her that day. With that if I was her, I would definitely go.

Anyone else going?

Sans Souci

We are. First weekend of March at BWV--it's just for a long weekend.

ETA: I am sorry about your daughter's car accident. You must be so relieved that she came away with minor injuries!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1024

Original Poster
We are. First weekend of March at BWV--it's just for a long weekend.

ETA: I am sorry about your daughter's car accident. You must be so relieved that she came away with minor injuries!

Thank you. Yes I was so relieved so was ok. I walked in the ER where she was and she was sitting up on the bed flipping through her phone. Such a typical teenager.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom