March 2011 Roll Call

notslim99

I can't wait to:

1. Arrive at Monroe Regional Airport at 5am 3/26.

2. Arrive in Orlando at 11:29am and just walking on to the Magical Express
3. Rolling up to the POFQ.
4. Getting my magic on!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

LIDisneyDad

I have to cancelled disney trip because of my dad sickness!

Sorry to hear about your dad Jeany and as others have said, I hope you get to re-book soon!

I just booked a weekend for my wife and I at Pop Century from 3/24-3/27 - our first solo trip since our first daughter arrived almost 9 years ago now. We're already signed-up to do the Backstage Magic tour on Friday, and I'd like to try and get us into the Around the World Segway tour at Epcot for Saturday.

Even though we were just down there in February, the 24th can't come fast enough! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Coach81

Well... now is the WORSE TIME lol... we are back... and are suffering from the "back to reality" blues...

We had an amazing time.. (along with half the state of Louisiana).. highlights were-
1. Bay Lake Tower one bedroom.. simply amazing...
2. La Nouba- great show
3. The new "memories" castle show right before "Wishes".. simply has to be seen to be believed!

Now the planning has begun for our summer return trip to Universal Studios Florida!!!

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

Original Poster
Well... now is the WORSE TIME lol... we are back... and are suffering from the "back to reality" blues...

We had an amazing time.. (along with half the state of Louisiana).. highlights were-
1. Bay Lake Tower one bedroom.. simply amazing...
2. La Nouba- great show
3. The new "memories" castle show right before "Wishes".. simply has to be seen to be believed!

Now the planning has begun for our summer return trip to Universal Studios Florida!!!

ugh same... Monday blues in my office now, can't get it all out of my head now.

I got engaged at Disney! :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Coach81

ugh same... Monday blues in my office now, can't get it all out of my head now.

I got engaged at Disney! :sohappy::sohappy:

Congrats to you!!!!

Yeah. this is day two of back to work.. I'm doing a little better.. but still wish I was at Disney...:rolleyes:

What is helping is the fact that we are headed right back to Orlando in a few months.. taking the family to Universal Studios... so we will survive...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom