Mapleleaftickets???

bgoebel

Maple Leaf Forum seems to be a bit cheaper then disney tickets (disney's website). Do you forum users use Maple Leaf or typically does packag-ing it make it cheaper (I've always does packages) but using my pin-code discounts it's been a bit a more complex to make a package (dining + park tickets). Any ideas??

Nansafan

We usually do a "room only" thing and purchase our tickets separately. We've had AP's before so that is why we started the room only option. We have also used Maple Leaf before and are using them again. This year we opted to have the tickets sent to the resort to be held for arrival instead of sending them to the house. You save a dollar this way and it is something we don't have to remember. The guy I talked to at Maple Leaf was great. I called to say we'd be arriving early in the day and he promised that the tickets would be at the CBR the day before so we could check-in and head to the parks even if our room wasn't available yet.

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

We usually do a "room only" thing and purchase our tickets separately. We've had AP's before so that is why we started the room only option. We have also used Maple Leaf before and are using them again. This year we opted to have the tickets sent to the resort to be held for arrival instead of sending them to the house. You save a dollar this way and it is something we don't have to remember. The guy I talked to at Maple Leaf was great. I called to say we'd be arriving early in the day and he promised that the tickets would be at the CBR the day before so we could check-in and head to the parks even if our room wasn't available yet.

My question to you is this: What do you do if the tickets are not there?? Then you have a big issue. I would rather spend the dollar and have them sent to my home, at least I know I have them. Seems to me too many things can go wrong the other way. You are depending on them to get them to the resort, then you are depending on someone at the front desk to remember to put them somewhere where maybe the next front desk person can find them....too many hands in the pot here.

Upvote 0

Rob562

My question to you is this: What do you do if the tickets are not there?? Then you have a big issue. I would rather spend the dollar and have them sent to my home, at least I know I have them. Seems to me too many things can go wrong the other way. You are depending on them to get them to the resort, then you are depending on someone at the front desk to remember to put them somewhere where maybe the next front desk person can find them....too many hands in the pot here.

Well, the resorts have a system set in place for mail to guests. Even though the tickets are hand-delivered to the resorts, the CMs just handle them like they would any mail or packages addressed to a Guest.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Nansafan

I am not worried at all. Maple Leaf has been providing this service for years. Plus, I am a secretary who has to send things to employees at hotels for trade shows etc. We send stuff all the time with the wording "hold for arrival for ..." No one has ever not gotten the package, envelope etc. Everyone needs to do what makes them comfortable. I am comfortable doing it this way.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

I got our Cirque du Soleil tickets through mapleleaf last year. Their customer service is amazing, I'm sure if there were any problems, they would rectify them immediately.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom