Maple Leaf Tickets Question

Big Pooh

quote by Angle
What's the connection between the Leafs and Disney?

I assume you mean the Toronto Maple Leafs NHL team? There is no connection. Maple Leaf Tickets is a discount ticket company, based out of Canada I suppose.

DisneyBound...I would'nt think a DC discount would apply to tix from MLT. They are an independent ticket discounter. Pam(aka KingdomKonsultant) would be able to answer this question better than me, but I think I'm correct.

Cheers :wave:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Big Pooh
quote by Angle

I assume you mean the Toronto Maple Leafs NHL team? There is no connection. Maple Leaf Tickets is a discount ticket company, based out of Canada I suppose.

DisneyBound...I would'nt think a DC discount would apply to tix from MLT. They are an independent ticket discounter. Pam(aka KingdomKonsultant) would be able to answer this question better than me, but I think I'm correct.

You are a little off...

Maple Leaf Tickets is a company that sells Disney Tickets. They are offered to us through Kingdom Konsultants. They have nothing to do with the Toronto Maple Leafs except for the name.

Upvote 0

Big Pooh

You are a little off...

Maple Leaf Tickets is a company that sells Disney Tickets. They are offered to us through Kingdom Konsultants. They have nothing to do with the Toronto Maple Leafs except for the name.

That's what I was trying to say. :lol:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Sorry, I just saw this post. I've been extremely busy with work. Maple Leaf tickets is a discount ticket broker that has a contract with Diseny to sell their tickets. The offer already reduced rates that are lower than the discount you get from the disney card. And no, you do not get a discount with the disney card on Maple Leaf ticket prices. Maple Leaf will either send them to your home, or they will leave them at your hotel for you for a minimal charge. If you have any further questions, you can e-mail me at tickets@kingdomkonsultant.com

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom