Man used Walt Disney World to support his crack habit

jmvd20

pluto77 said:
That's what I was wondering, why would you take the whole cash register? :veryconfu

Well to get the cash out of it and sell the register on ebay of course. Geez I thought everyone knew that :D

NineEye

This guy was definitely targeting the resorts. I know of a few resort merchandise locations where he successfully stole the registers (including Panchito's at CSR). This isn't to say that he didn't do it at any of the theme parks (I'm actually not sure), I just know that it was done mostly (if not solely) at the resorts.

lamarvenoy

The police had a hard time catching this guy because they were always busy pulling cars over for traffic violations while on property.

mrerk

Premium Member
Does anyone know if OKW was one of the resorts hit? We were there a couple of weeks ago and remember seeing 1 OC Sheriff's car in front of the Hospitality House, another OC Sheriff's car coming in thru the guard shack while we were heading out and at least 10 Disney Security guards milling about. I think this was on Sunday April 23. We knew something was going on but couldn't find out what it was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom