Man suing Disney World because he was asked to movešŸ˜‘

Tom P.

Legally, a no contest plea is not an admission of guilt, so technically that does not preclude him from now arguing that he was in the right and Disney did something wrong. However, I still agree that he has no case here.

wendysue

He has no case. He plead no contest and was fined back in 2015. His lawyer has to be stupid or he has none. This case will be thrown out.

Don't be too sure. People come up with ridiculous cases all the time and end up getting money just to go away. If Disney gives him even one penny, I'm sure we all deserve compensation for SOMETHING that angered us on vacation. :greedy::mad:

bsiev1977

Hopefully Disney stands their ground and and doesnā€™t settle this out of court.

Wonder what kind of debt this guy is in, that he decides three years later to file a lawsuit?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Hopefully Disney stands their ground and and doesnā€™t settle this out of court.

Wonder what kind of debt this guy is in, that he decides three years later to file a lawsuit?
Florida statute of limitations on personal injury is 4 years, IIRC...

geekza

It seems the man was arrested less for not moving and more for getting physical with the CM and manager. You can express yourself verbally all you want, but as Emperor Cuzco says...

Yeah. Disney has an ironclad argument that it was necessary that he move for safety reasons, too. This guy is a textbook argument for sterilization booths.

rle4lunch

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere, but this is the first Iā€™ve heard of this. Another pretty ridiculous lawsuit, especially since he was already arrested for it and fined.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/bus...suit-battery-proposal-20181004-story,amp.html

gotta have goals. lots of people feel wronged for stuff that isn't justified. while some think their cause is just, many are just seeking the easy dollar.

the selective outrage in our country right now is at a hilt. and yes, we can blame the lawyers. and social media. both are banes on society, and contribute to the degredation of mankind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom