Man on strecher 7-3-06 Epcot?

togasports

Correction: No one dies at Disney World. Some people die at Celebration Hospital, but no one actually is pronounced dead there.

Yukinon

Original Poster
dismedic said:
One question

Why is this a thread ? Why even bring it up?

Do you post something evertime EMS appears in front of you?

Come give it a break

Death and illness are a NATURAL occurance happen everday no matter where you are

YES I understand it is a NATURAL occurance - I have concern for the family of the people - can you imagine losing a loved one on your VACATION???

I brought up this thread just wondering what happened.

I understand not everything makes the news and it rightly should not, however I know several people in the area were concerned about these individuals. I thought maybe someone on here was in the area and had some information - that is all.

I really do not understand why every time someone has to start turning threads into hate sessions. EXCUSE ME FOR ASKING A QUESTION - THAT IS WHY THERE ARE ONLINE FORUMS - A WAY TO COMMUNICATE, LEARN, ASK QUESTIONS, AND CORRESPOND. IT REALLY ES ME OFF THAT A FORUM ABOUT THE "HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH" IS THE WORST PLACE ON THE WEB. AS IT STANDS NOW I WILL NOT POST AGAIN AND I WILL FIND INFORMATION OUT FROM ANOTHER SOURCE. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A MAGICAL DAY.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Yukinon said:
I brought up this thread just wondering what happened.
Actually, you orriginally posted
Yukinon said:
I am just curious - what happens with people like this that it does not make the news?
Which leads me to believe that the newsworthyness of this was of more importance than how the person was.

And to adress your post about wondering what happened, you likely would get better information by contacting customer relations at the theme park that the incident occured at, giving them the date and location and asking if they could give you an update on what happened. This to me would be more logical than asking it in a setting where you are not sure the answers you are getting are anywhere near the truth.

Mr.EPCOT

This is crazy. On the Fourth, a male Guest on the Magic Kingdom Resort Monorail platform almost died, he passed out and didn't have a pulse for a little bit. Someone resuscitated him, thankfully, and crazily enough, he went on his way into the Park before the paramedics could even arrive! He was determined to take his girlfriend to the Magic Kingdom! They were searching for him thoughout the evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom