News Man caught camping on Discovery Island...

Merlin0402

Instead of an Escape Room they could do an Escape Island Adventure?

I actually think that’s a really good idea. It would solve the problem of the island being a target for urban explorers and it would put an escape room type of attraction on property that would be mainly outdoors and possibly safer than an enclosed room would be in these times. Disney are you listening?

TrainsOfDisney

They’d have to prove he was knowingly trespassing right? The back part of the lake is right up against non-Disney property where private homes are.

Police helicopters seem a bit extreme but I suppose they were bored. Not much else to do.

JoeCamel

They’d have to prove he was knowingly trespassing right? The back part of the lake is right up against non-Disney property where private homes are.

Police helicopters seem a bit extreme but I suppose they were bored. Not much else to do.
Saw it posted that is another lake not bay lake. I'm too lazy to go look at the parcels right now

Yeah, lake mabel not bay lake.

TrainsOfDisney

Saw it posted that is another lake not bay lake. I'm too lazy to go look at the parcels right now

No I’m talking about bay lake. It’s Disney property, but it backs up against homes on Reams road. Just look on google maps and you’ll see what I mean.

Attachments

• B65E27E2-8B43-4A9E-BC46-1FC02906B7E7.png
    B65E27E2-8B43-4A9E-BC46-1FC02906B7E7.png
    496.7 KB · Views: 458

TrainsOfDisney

Dis owns the shoreline..... Check the appraiser rather than google - I did.

I never said they didn’t own the shoreline?

There’s a few thousand feet of woods and a canal between those off property homes on reams road and bay lake. Not exactly easy access.

But is it obvious you’re trespassing? I’m just playing devils advocate from a legal perspective. The guy most likely new exactly what he was doing.

The whole thing may be fenced, I don’t know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom