Mamma Melrose - Seeking Review

mickeysshoes

We like Mama's...it a every other trip stop for us!!! We have only ever been for lunch...it wont blow your socks off...but its good!!! Must try!! Enjoy your all food stops on your upcoming trip!!!!!

Brommy

We were very disappointed by it. Went on the Fantasmic Dinner Package (as part of the DDP), found the service to be slow, food to be particularly average (pasta was overcooked) and wasn't a particularly great atmosphere. Wouldn't rush back.

NYwdwfan

The service was definitely slow - but I was there with a party of 8 so we did expect to wait for our table but with an ADR waiting 30 minutes seemed a bit much. The food was surprisingly good. I'm from NY and have really amazing Italian places to compare to and it did stack up favorably. Yes - it was not the best Italian I've ever had, but it was a tasty meal. The ambiance was also quite nice. I would definitely go back - and would rate it worth checking out!

jeffk410

I was very surprised by this restaurant. I always heard mixed reviews, but walked in and gave it a try over the summer. Now it is easily one of my favorites, reasonably priced, great food, nice atmosphere.

whitney37354

I would compare the food to Olive Garden, but that's not a bad thing! Our service was fine & we loved having the Fantasmic Dinner Package. It was nice to not have to stand in line for hours to see the show. We were able to get a good seat early and relax before the show.

pacochran

When we went a couple of years ago, found the food good, but not spectacular. Service was alright as well as atmosphere. Though my favorite at DHS is still 50's prime time, love the food and the theme.

Foolish Mortal

After my last visit, MM may have dropped off my will do list. My last 2 visits I thought my servers were beyond stunk. No personality, barely said a word, and seemed like they didn't wanna be there and I could've gotten my own berverage refill faster. I'm not a fan of parmesan cheese or flat bread pizza and that's what 3/4 of the menu was. The steak had a little too much fat on it and was kind of rubbery. The dish that I always looked forward to was no longer on the menu which really limited my options. Unless the menu under goes a radical change, my sit down dining will go soley to Sci-Fi. I always liked alternating them but as is I don't see myself going back any time soon. And I'm usually a very very easy too please diner.

mls

We go there for the dinner/ Fantasmic as well. Is it the BEST I've ever eaten? No. However, I don't care for the other two options for the package and I refuse to waste time standing in a line for Fantasmic (I get too annoyed by the scooter people running me down- then they get out and walk).

I have had the flatbreads and some of the pastas and thought it was good. They haven't been slow the last two years when I was there, but I had no problem letting them know that we were going to Fantasmic right after. They were fine and seemed to keep up a good pace.

On a side note, I would like to see some different choices for Fantasmic...

Tinkerbell 8

Ate hear once 3 years ago, it was okay. We were suck at a very small table in the corner and we were ignored a little. If you're looking for decent Italian food, try Tony's Town Square, thats one of our absolute FAVORITE places in disney.

WDW 3

We ate there on Saturday (10/23) walked in at 12:00 got a table within 10 minutes (no reservation). The food was good and plenty of it the bread was hot and we never lacked for attention from our server Todd. One person in our party ordered spag and meat sauce (not on the menu) no problem. Todd recommended the Chicken Pipette. Excellent. Two of us had that, one chicken and one with shrimp. Would recommend based on our experience.

MSU Jafar

IMO it is just ok, much like others have said. It does compare to a higher priced Olive Garden. But, I often find it hard to get a great meal at the parks. DW and I have eaten there a few times and I cannot remember ever getting poor service. The last time we were there, we were able to just walk up and get a table without an ADR...

LowesChevy

We eat lunch there every year and the service and food has been great. We love to share the salads, appetizers and flatbreads for our meal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom