Mama Melrose's or Hollywood & Vine?

We have done both places with four children. While I enjoyed Mama's and the children did eat, they missed the choices for children and of course I never heard the end of "they didn't have the ice cream station like H&V." This time I scheduled H&V.

wisconsinminnie

I have eaten at both restaurants for the Fantasmic package and had no complains about either one of them. But since you'll be bringing your children along, I would highly sugggest Hollywood and Vine. It is an all you eat buffet that has nice selections for both adults and children. Plus, there are just wonderful desserts!

Hope this helps. Enjoy your trip!

I enjoyed Mama Melrose's a few years ago when we purchased a dining plan and I have to say that it was pretty decent food. I have heard that Hollywood and Vine is really good but it is pretty expensive.

"Visit the Timekeeper, he'd love to take the time to, take you, through time."

righttrack

Clark Griswold said:
I enjoyed Mama Melrose's a few years ago when we purchased a dining plan and I have to say that it was pretty decent food. I have heard that Hollywood and Vine is really good but it is pretty expensive.

"Visit the Timekeeper, he'd love to take the time to, take you, through time."

I do believe Hollywood and Vine actually costs less than Mama Melroses. Of the 3 Fantasmic-package places, they rank H&V-Melroses-Brown Derby, in terms of cost, H&V being the least, and Derby being the most.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom