Mama Melrose: Outdated And Underrated

RickEff

tigsmom said:
Right now its the only MGM restaurant we eat in. :)

Me too! I've tried all the other ones, and I keep thinking about how poor the choices (and restaurants) are at MGM. At least this one has pretty good food.

erasure fan1

We had a very nice meal at Mama Melrose. I wont say it was the best food I have ever had, but the food was good (above average) and we had a very nice time. I would very much recomend it.

DisneyLindz

FanofDinsey1981 said:
I think you just ordered my dinner for me! that sounds fantastic.:slurp: We are trying Mama Melrose's for the first time in two weeks.

It's less than two weeks now! It's 12 days!!! :p

I was telling Jeremy last night that I might try and switch to a different restaurant (or at least try to) at the front desk when we get there, but he said he'd like to keep it at Mama Melrose. Since we've never eaten there, I'm a little worried. However, it sounds like that most people like it and have had fabulous meals. Every restaurant has dishes that aren't great, but it sounds like there are a wide variety of great ones at Mama's!

LilRoo714

I've eaten twice at Mama's, both for lunch and dinner and really enjoyed the experience. Their flatbread pizzas are excellent! We found the service to be great and attentive. I definitely don't classify it as cheesy Chef Boyardee Italian.

For those who've posted and are trying it soon-hopefully you'll enjoy it! :wave:

MSTINKHERBELL01

:) I enjoy MM..It's not my favorite restaurant in Wdw but it is my favorite at Mgm. We have a favorite waitress (Barbara)...she is awsome and very attentive! See ya Friday Barb!

CheersBoston

Mama Melrose is one of my favorite places to eat in MGM. It's got a nice quite location the whole feel of the place just kind of hits the spot. Definately recommend it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom