Maleficent has a new updated look for meet and greet

tl77

Losing the prosthetic nose, chin, and eyebrows was a good idea, but the purple stripes around the horns aren't part of the animated character's design, and her cloak looks like some kind of fancy bathrobe.

The animated character has a very elegant look, and that's the one thing the live action/Angelina Jolie version got right from the original Marc Davis design. I think they should meld the current animated in-park costume with the live action one, and maybe take some make-up tips from this chick
c1ecd764db4aac012bb0dfd6ea22f487.jpg

Haymarket2008

I DESPISE the new design. I don't know why she isn't just a masked character. If Yzma, Ursula, Queen of Hearts are then why isn't she? Even the old design look is not too good. Looks like a 40 dollar costume you buy at your local Halloween store. I understand that they can't have a humongous cloak picking up tons of dirt and having kids step on it, but jeez....she's the Mistress of All Evil. Give her some bling.

crispy

Losing the prosthetic nose, chin, and eyebrows was a good idea, but the purple stripes around the horns aren't part of the animated character's design, and her cloak looks like some kind of fancy bathrobe.

The animated character has a very elegant look, and that's the one thing the live action/Angelina Jolie version got right from the original Marc Davis design. I think they should meld the current animated in-park costume with the live action one, and maybe take some make-up tips from this chick
c1ecd764db4aac012bb0dfd6ea22f487.jpg

She looks remarkably like a green Priscilla Presley. Love the make-up job on her - it really finds the balance between being feminine yet scary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom