Making reservations

ml123_9

Original Poster
We are taking our 1yo DD and 5yo DS along with my parents for a total of 6 people. When I make our reservations, do I need to make a reservation for a party of 6 or party of 5? Thanks

GFiSH

We made a reservation earlier this week and didn't include our DD in the total as she'll only be 6 months when we're there, but now you've asked the question I'm wondering whether I should have made the reservation for 6 to include space for the stroller.

accord99cutie

Premium Member
They say to include everyone in the # even infants. They need to know how many "seats" you need, not how many people are actually ordering off the menu. (also I'm sure for firecode reasons they need to know how many bodies are in the restaurant at a time)

Rob562

They say to include everyone in the # even infants. They need to know how many "seats" you need, not how many people are actually ordering off the menu. (also I'm sure for firecode reasons they need to know how many bodies are in the restaurant at a time)

Exactly. Infants and toddlers will be in a highchair, stay in their stroller parked next to the table, etc. Those spots require a space at the table, and must be included when giving the total number of Guests.

Otherwise, you could find them trying to seat you at a table only big enough for 5 people, and you're stuck with nowhere to put the highchair or stroller.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom