Making Memories with Magic Friends

mpoppins76

Why do you hate it, Steph?

((HUGS)) Stephie.
What's wrong?
Back.

It's just been really busy lately. Really busy. And people are extra cranky because of the whole recession problem. Just makes for some really long, annoying days. But, again, I have a job.

DF went to a meeting today w/ some clients at Morgan Stanley...he just met w/ them last week. Whole entire team laid off w/in the last couple days. :dazzle:

OT: ZZ Top! WOOT! Except I think Cook forgot some lyrics there. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Back.

It's just been really busy lately. Really busy. And people are extra cranky because of the whole recession problem. Just makes for some really long, annoying days. But, again, I have a job.

DF went to a meeting today w/ some clients at Morgan Stanley...he just met w/ them last week. Whole entire team laid off w/in the last couple days. :dazzle:

Hard times, Stephie.
Have to wonder just how bad it's going to get before it starts getting better.

mpoppins76

Hard times, Stephie.
Have to wonder just how bad it's going to get before it starts getting better.
Super scary. But DF says it's been worse. Not since 2001, but it has been worse. He says it's just how the markets worse. To me this seems like the worst that I can remember, when you factor in everything...gas, food, etc all going up.

Nicole220

Back.

((HUGS))
Hopefully things will get better soon.

Uponastar

Even Brooke is OK tonight.....

Doesn't hurt to have Graham Nash as a partner.

Super scary. But DF says it's been worse. Not since 2001, but it has been worse. He says it's just how the markets worse. To me this seems like the worst that I can remember, when you factor in everything...gas, food, etc all going up.

Everything is through the roof with no end in sight.

OMG....David Cook!!!
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom