making ADRs questions

twebber55

Original Poster
do i have to make an ADR at the same park reservation i have that day?
for example if i have a reservation for HS and i want to eat at Tiffins that night can i do that?

nickys

Premium Member
The system isn’t “smart”. You don’t need a ticket or a park reservation to book an ADR in a park.

The onus is on you to be able to enter the park for the ADR. So you would need to have a hopper ticket or AP by the day of your ADR. So far, no park has closed to park hopping, even when all park reservations have sold out for the day.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
All this said, Disney specifically recommends that you make ADRs in the park for which you have reservations, as there's no guarantee other parks will be open to hopping, and they will not accept that as an excuse to miss your ADR... meaning you will likely be charged the no-show fee in the event that happens.

If you plan to eat in your hopped-to park, they recommend you wait until you're in the park and check for ADR availability then.

Figgy1

Premium Member
All this said, Disney specifically recommends that you make ADRs in the park for which you have reservations, as there's no guarantee other parks will be open to hopping, and they will not accept that as an excuse to miss your ADR... meaning you will likely be charged the no-show fee in the event that happens.

If you plan to eat in your hopped-to park, they recommend you wait until you're in the park and check for ADR availability then.

I believe the policy is still as of now Disney will waive the no show fee if you can't get into a park or DS. I wouldn't chance it

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I believe the policy is still as of now Disney will waive the no show fee if you can't get into a park or DS. I wouldn't chance it
I wouldn't chance it either. On that web page they've given themselves permission to sock you with the fee if you don't show in a park where you don't have reservations.

ilovelabs2021

We plan to make a couple of reservations in parks where we plan to hop for our July trip. To date, no one has been denied entry when hopping, even at the busiest times during Spring Break and Easter. Yes, we are taking a chance, but I think our chances are pretty good considering no one has been denied entry.

Weather_Lady

We plan to make a couple of reservations in parks where we plan to hop for our July trip. To date, no one has been denied entry when hopping, even at the busiest times during Spring Break and Easter. Yes, we are taking a chance, but I think our chances are pretty good considering no one has been denied entry.
Same here. Unless or until I hear about anyone with a hopper ticket being denied entry to other parks, we'll be making a couple of ADRs in "hop to" parks on our upcoming trip... that is, if we can even get those reservations. I've been checking MDE in the mornings and am astounded at what "slim pickins" there is for ADRs at the moment!

ilovelabs2021

Same here. Unless or until I hear about anyone with a hopper ticket being denied entry to other parks, we'll be making a couple of ADRs in "hop to" parks on our upcoming trip... that is, if we can even get those reservations. I've been checking MDE in the mornings and am astounded at what "slim pickins" there is for ADRs at the moment!
Yes, I have never been so nervous about dining day!

twebber55

Original Poster

thanks basically did lunch ADRs and have two dinners one at epcot one at MK so the only one i am remotely worried about is LTT

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom