Mainstreet USA raising starts today

rainfully

If we're getting rid of the curbs because people fall off of them... perhaps we need to get ride of lampposts, too... I've seen my fair share of people run right smack into them... not a pretty sight! :lol:

mrtoad

Lauriebar said:
I must say that I have never tripped on the MSUSA curbs but I have on at least a couple of occasions twisted my foot in the vehicle tracks down the center!!

I am sure that the streets will look great when finished and besides the change is for the greater good.

I have as well. I also kept getting my daughter's stroller wheels stuck in them.

I actually though think they did a good job on the removal of the curb around the hub. The metal grate does not look bad and it help flow. I don't like the look of the hub itself though. I miss the old trees that were there.

basas

Although i can see how a few people might not expect the curb now and then, DL has had a curb for 50 years, MK for 35, and DLP for nearly 15...and suddenly now we have to take it away because its a hazard? I hardly think its any more of a hazard than steps (anywhere) or standing on the monorail.

Just out of curiosity...was Hong Kong built with, or without the curbs?

peter11435

basas said:
Although i can see how a few people might not expect the curb now and then, DL has had a curb for 50 years, MK for 35, and DLP for nearly 15...and suddenly now we have to take it away because its a hazard? I hardly think its any more of a hazard than steps (anywhere) or standing on the monorail.

Just out of curiosity...was Hong Kong built with, or without the curbs?
With.
p11-0002.jpg

Thanks to Laughingplace.com for the photo.

basas

The old green ones. Maybe its just me but i think the current ones are kind of plain compared to the old ones (or DL's current ones).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom