Maingate Lakeside Resort??

swissamy

Original Poster
Has anyone ever stayed at this resort/hotel? My family from overseas was booked there by their tour company however, from the online reviews at TripAdvisor, it doesn't look all that good...I would so appreciate any help from anyone with experience ! Thanks!!

Killnme

An older 2 story resort. It is perfect if your family is just using it to sleep and shower. The food inside the hotel is ok and they gave drink coupons out last time I was there. They do charge a $10 a day resort fee, but you can play putt-putt golf on their own course (it is very old and needs some help) for free and they usually have a movie by one of the pools at night. My family and I are actually staying the weekend of June 7th to save money. Hope this helps.

woodardfamily

Our family stayed there last spring...it will be our first and last visit. Beds were hard, rooms musty, environment was not what was pictured on the website. Thugs cruising through during the night didn't help either.

Doug1985

Me and my girlfriend stayed here last spring and had no issues. It was good enough for us to go back there again this year on may 25th for a week. We just needed the basics, a place to sleep and shower. Our room seemed pretty clean, room cleaning service came every day. We didn't even check out the extras like the pool or anything. After a long day at the parks the beds didn't matter. I hope our stay this year is just as good as last year. Also its very close to the parks especially Animal Kingdom. Take a side road and your there in less than 5 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom