Main Street Train Station

Father Robinson

Original Poster
Any idea when that scrim is coming down? I'm sure they're doing whatever it is they do..for the 50th, but any mention of when they'll be finished? Going at the end of August and approaching the train station is one of those magical "we're finally here" moments.

SoFloMagic

Any idea when that scrim is coming down? I'm sure they're doing whatever it is they do..for the 50th, but any mention of when they'll be finished? Going at the end of August and approaching the train station is one of those magical "we're finally here" moments.
You'd think they'd wanna finish by the 55th anniversary in 2026, but with how slow they move that seems pretty aggressive.

Father Robinson

Original Poster
All being well you should be ok.
Thank you! I hope so. The (PCR) carousel being covered over 7 months didn't give me much hope for this. Are you thinking they will be a new MK sign revealed when the scrim comes down? Only asking because someone somewhere had posted a permit for the sign, can't recall where now..

zoso

All being well you should be ok.
This is probably annoying, cause I know vagueness is the best you can do for obvious reasons, but is it late august or august in general? I’m going the 2nd week of august, would be nice for things to be back to normal lol

ppete1975

looks amazing... i just wish we had trains. And im still flabbergasted that we dont, they should have just rerouted the tracks quickly and been back up and running, but it appears we wont have trains till tron opens which seems unnecessary, and removes so much energy that is truly missed, even if you dont ride the trains.

JohnD

looks amazing... i just wish we had trains. And im still flabbergasted that we dont, they should have just rerouted the tracks quickly and been back up and running, but it appears we wont have trains till tron opens which seems unnecessary, and removes so much energy that is truly missed, even if you dont ride the trains.

Not that simple. There is nowhere to re-route them while the construction is going on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom