Main Street Train Station

Father Robinson

Original Poster
Brand new clock? Or just a facelift?
20210804_113417.png

Animaniac93-98

It's so weird seeing some recent paint jobs come out looking absolutely stunning like this one, and some are coming out looking like... the castle.

Wild guess, but maybe the castle was an "important" project that had to have more input from people who don't normally care about these kinds of refurbishments and the end result is the influence of people with a lack of understanding/experience.

TrainsOfDisney

Will the calliope and arcade games finally be working? Or will they be completely missing in action? Time will tell!

The issue is driving and walking across where the tracks would be for the construction of Tron. That means no way to re-route the track.
There certainly was a way. Not simple, and not cheap, but there was a way.

Disstevefan1

Any idea when that scrim is coming down? I'm sure they're doing whatever it is they do..for the 50th, but any mention of when they'll be finished? Going at the end of August and approaching the train station is one of those magical "we're finally here" moments.
You know what would even be more magical? The train running 🙁 who knows how many years that will take to finish. I wonder if it’s bad for the engines to sit idle this long?

TrainsOfDisney

You know what would even be more magical? The train running 🙁 who knows how many years that will take to finish. I wonder if it’s bad for the engines to sit idle this long?
I’m sure the maintenance team is Keeping them in good repair. The Walter and Roger have been getting rebuilt at Strasburg and the Roy will probably only be used as a backup until he’s rebuilt anyways.

Walt d

I was worried for nothing I guess. I like the color Choice. As it does make it look like 1901 Marceline. Now. It really dose pop.. need the train chugging through to make the whole scene vintage. Good job Imaginaires on the paint color!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom