Main Street Mega Store

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
Does anyone know the phone number so I can contact them? We bought something in May and another thing in early June and they still say they're prossessing the orders. We paid for a standard 3-8 shipping days. It says we got billed for them and they didn't even ship them yet!

Also, I like the stuff they have on that website. Anyone know how you can buy that stuff online (and possibly cheaper) without using Main Street Mega Store???

barnum42

DisneyDellsDude said:
Also, I like the stuff they have on that website. Anyone know how you can buy that stuff online (and possibly cheaper) without using Main Street Mega Store???
From my recollection of their mark-up, I'd say it would be cheaper to buy a plane ticket on-line, fly down to Disney World and buy the stuff there ;)

Cecil

dixiegirl said:
try ebay...

yeah it happened to be once from them and it is really is just better to fly there and get it haha! i just got it ebayed mint condition stuff never open for cheaper

agdbeanie

Disney has a mail order thing where you can get stuff they sell in the parks, you just have to know what you want. They don't publish a catalog or anything. Maybe you could find what you want on one of these second market sites and then call Disney and order it without the markup. I've never tried it though.

Jungle Cruiser

agdbeanie said:
Disney has a mail order thing where you can get stuff they sell in the parks, you just have to know what you want. They don't publish a catalog or anything. Maybe you could find what you want on one of these second market sites and then call Disney and order it without the markup. I've never tried it though.

Yes definitely use the mail order, its worth it. I use the websites like Laughing Place and Main Street Megastore as "catalogs" and then use the mail order. Its much cheaper and the people on the phone are very helpful if u don’t know exactly what u are looking for. I’m not sure of the number but if u have any receipts from WDW i believe the number is on it.

CaptainMichael

I'm looking for a Mickey Mouse Club t-shirt and/or a t-shirt with the vintage Mickey. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I saw them at Walt Disney World and forgot to get one.

Woody13

STR8FAN2005 said:
I'm looking for a Mickey Mouse Club t-shirt and/or a t-shirt with the vintage Mickey. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I saw them at Walt Disney World and forgot to get one.
Check out post #10 by brkgnews and use the Disney Mail Oder phone number.

CaptainMichael

Woody13 said:
Check out post #10 by brkgnews and use the Disney Mail Oder phone number.

I know about that, but I was wondering if anyone knows where I can see a picture of one. Disney needs to invest in a website. I'm surprised that they haven't done that already.

barnum42

dixiegirl said:
holy crap $ 41.00 for a the t shirt...plesae tell me that was a big mark up at the laughing place store?
I get the impression they go to the park, buy it at park prices and put their mark-up on that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom