Main Street Cinema has a new facade

nevol

This feels far grittier and unwelcoming imo. What's currently there is definitely more romantic and charming.
I dont get that vibe. I think the darker colors bring the cinema from a background, almost unnoticeable building to the forefront, which makes sense, because it is a theater and houses an attraction of sorts. It is more noticeable now. But if this was the only palette on main street then yes, for sure, it would be too dark. Too winter in chicago, not the California sun.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Their would probably have to be a blog about the new color scheme though and it would probably have to open in 4 phases. Maybe it is though. Maybe next week they ll unveil a new velvet rope.

Dunno, it was just a thought. But I wouldn't put it past them to have the Cinema be part of the celebration.

Wonder if they'd also turn it into a M&G area where you can meet Mickey surrounded by his original features.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
How hard would it be to plant some new baby hedge shrubs? I see them all over the place. Just buy them off my neighbor. They take only 5 years to grow full so, what are we waiting for.

You know it’s a bad sign when it looks temporary but it’s not.

NateD1226

I'm a little late to discuss this but Disney could have done better. They just want to use all their money on Marvel Land and Star Wars Land. Also, could this be a preview of what we are going to see at the Art of Animation building in DCA??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom