Main Street Bakery.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
We love the smell of the Bakery on main st USA,first thing in the morning,but every time we go in we always have the same thing,cinnamon rolls,not that we don't love them,it's just because we've no idea what the heck is Bear Claws?or Bundt cakes?or Dirt and Worms?or even a Napoleon?.What would you suggest for something different or what is your favourite from this Amazing bakery shop?:slurp:

Philhar-Fanatic

We love the muffins, choc chip cookies, and the ice cream sandwiches they make out of two fresh cookies! I hear the bread pudding here is amazing. It's on our TO DO list for our upcoming trip.

tigsmom

We love the smell of the Bakery on main st USA,first thing in the morning,but every time we go in we always have the same thing,cinnamon rolls,not that we don't love them,it's just because we've no idea what the heck is Bear Claws?or Bundt cakes?or Dirt and Worms?or even a Napoleon?.What would you suggest for something different or what is your favourite from this Amazing bakery shop?:slurp:

A bear claw is a sweet pastry, and Bundt cake is a cake baked in a fluted tube pan (better known as a bundt pan), dirt & worms is a dessert cup that usually has pudding topped with crushed cookies (the dirt) and the worms are gummy worms, a napoleon is a a french pastry that is flaky crust layered with a sweet cream & topped with a hard icing...very squishy & very yummy.

If you are looking at breakfast I would stick with the cinnamon rolls, a bear claw or one of the yummy muffins or turnovers. They do offer a breakfast sandwich if you want something more substantial.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Thank You.

A bear claw is a sweet pastry, and Bundt cake is a cake baked in a fluted tube pan (better known as a bundt pan), dirt & worms is a dessert cup that usually has pudding topped with crushed cookies (the dirt) and the worms are gummy worms, a napoleon is a a french pastry that is flaky crust layered with a sweet cream & topped with a hard icing...very squishy & very yummy.

If you are looking at breakfast I would stick with the cinnamon rolls, a bear claw or one of the yummy muffins or turnovers. They do offer a breakfast sandwich if you want something more substantial.

Awesome,I thought the bundt cake was a Greek pie,but the rest I've never heard of,thanks for that.:wave:

Go for a bear claw, a napoleon or a cinnamon bun. The cinnamon buns at the Main Street Bakery are the best I've ever had. I always treat myself just once - because lets face it they're not good for you! But they are delicious!

Mrs.Skellington

Strawberry or Chocolate Neopolian. Yummy!
It is layers of phil-a-dough and filling. The top has sugar icing (hardened) on it. The absolute best!!!! But, I may be biased because of my French background. LOL

Dagger

I used to get a coffee drink there which is now gone.......:dazzle:

We usually get the ice cream sandwich and I eat most of it.

Chrononymous

Bear Claws are amazing. Very buttery and full of cinnamon usually, with often a nut paste in the middle (like almond). Sometimes they have apple.

minnielaw

I love the ham, egg and cheese croissant breakfast sandwiches. Get there early and take your breakfast to one of the side "streets" and find a table...nothing better than some alone quiet time on Main Street.

TronAThon

There's something about those chocolate chip cookies, I know they are just toll house. However they seem to always taste the best from that location.

We are speaking WDW here, yes?

If we are, two words: CRUMB CAKE.

So gosh darn delicious! And it's terrible for you, but I just love it it is soooooo good! :slurp: I would also recommend the turnovers.

I've never had a bearclaw, but the descriptions here make them sound fabulous! Maybe I'll try one in June! :animwink:

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Of course it's WDW.!

We are speaking WDW here, yes?

If we are, two words: CRUMB CAKE.

So gosh darn delicious! And it's terrible for you, but I just love it it is soooooo good! :slurp: I would also recommend the turnovers.

I've never had a bearclaw, but the descriptions here make them sound fabulous! Maybe I'll try one in June! :animwink:

Cheers,you gave me a fright,I thought they were two main streets,USA,and I was missing a new bakery.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom