Main St My Favorite Disney Destination

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Every year as our trip to Disney gets closer and closer the one spot in Disney I anticipate the most ( lord knows there are many) is that walk down Main St and everything Main st has to offer. To me it is the one place that embodies DISNEY the most. The shops, the parades, the balloons, the people,the street performers. You walk down main st and see ahead of you a magical place through the eyes of Disney, Main St .
What is that ONE place YOU look forward to the MOST!?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Every year as our trip to Disney gets closer and closer the one spot in Disney I anticipate the most ( lord knows there are many) is that walk down Main St and everything Main st has to offer. To me it is the one place that embodies DISNEY the most. The shops, the parades, the balloons, the people,the street performers. You walk down main st and see ahead of you a magical place through the eyes of Disney, Main St .
What is that ONE place YOU look forward to the MOST!?

Definitely Main Street USA but also World Showcase! It is just the most perfect part of WDW :sohappy:

bgraham34

When I walk onto Main Street I officially know I am in Disney. There is no better feeling on vacation when you walk onto Main Street and the sun is shining and the music is playing and the Mayor is out and about. We always have Main Street music loops playing in our house, well not always but we enjoy listening to the music.

plaz10

I do love Main St.

But for me - it's Future World. The music, Spaceship Earth, the signs, the smells...all of it. I'm HOME. Looking at pictures of just Mousegears or Innovention buildings outside, Fountain of Nations...all of it. It's the best.

Innkeeper's Club

Driving into WDW and seeing the "Welcome to Walt Disney World Resort" entrance gate sign. That's when I consider my trip as having officially started.

Walt Disney1955

Yeah Main Street hits you like that for sure. It is almost like you are about to enter a gateway of fun. Plus it is carved out of the image of Walt's brain. Well, the WDW was modelled after the Disneyland version of course. This is how Walt viewed his town and America as a boy

rufio

Epcot is my favorite and I always cherish my first ride on SSE, but there is nothing like coming around the corner on Main Street and seeing the castle. In fact, I'm paying for a ticket for my mom to get into MK (the day before my wedding - they're literally driving in for the wedding and driving out, so no time for MK) just so that she can walk around that corner.

Samoht

I agree that the whole atmosphere of main st. is just perfect. The smell of popcorn, the music and sounds that you really don't notice but are definetly very important in setting the stage, street performers and main st vehicles all add to the feel . It always gives me the feeling of finally "being there".

Disney Shib

World Pavillion at Epcot definitely. I'm sorry but nothing completes a trip to Disney without a couple avocado margarita's and a few habibi's. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom