Main building of gf shower question

Disneyhendrix

Original Poster
Soooo as an overplanner, I'm trying to decide on a resort/room for adult only trip. I have stayed at GF before, but my DH and I are looking at staying at the RPC in the garden king rooms. Only hiccup is I can't seem to find any info if there is a shower option as well the tubs that are in the roomm octagon and honeymoon rooms. Even if it's a hand shower head, my husband tells me he doesn't want to stew in dead skin cells. Thanks for any info!!! :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Soooo as an overplanner, I'm trying to decide on a resort/room for adult only trip. I have stayed at GF before, but my DH and I are looking at staying at the RPC in the garden king rooms. Only hiccup is I can't seem to find any info if there is a shower option as well the tubs that are in the roomm octagon and honeymoon rooms. Even if it's a hand shower head, my husband tells me he doesn't want to stew in dead skin cells. Thanks for any info!!! :)

All tubs are a Tub/shower combo in standard rooms and some special rooms/suites usually have a tub and a separate shower. No room
Will only have a tub with no shower option. They either have a tub/shower combo or separate shower and tub or just a walk in shower for some handicap rooms etc. ;)

Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
If your husband is so worried about previous use of a tub/shower combo, bring a sponge and spray bottle of bathroom cleaner and clean the tub, shower walls, faucet, handles and shower head.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom