mail before trip

sburdenj

Original Poster
Can anyone give me information on the mail you receive before your vacation? I am trying to find out about the mail you get with the magnet in it that has the important dates on it. I talked to someone at disney world and the cast member had no idea what i was even talking about. I check in November 15th and some people who are checking in around that time have already received theirs ( i saw them post about it on a facebook disney page)

ninjaprincesst

Can anyone give me information on the mail you receive before your vacation? I am trying to find out about the mail you get with the magnet in it that has the important dates on it. I talked to someone at disney world and the cast member had no idea what i was even talking about. I check in November 15th and some people who are checking in around that time have already received theirs ( i saw them post about it on a facebook disney page)
I got mine about three weeks ago and we are at 175 days out right now.

Becky

I am also going in November (15-23) and got my booklet with the "important dates" magnet on Tuesday. I got my August trip booklet over a month ago. Both came withing two weeks of booking.

AngryEyes

I got mine for September 7-14 and December 20-27 earlier this week on the same day. I have no idea how they determine when to mail these out.

BTW, it was really neat how each one had nearly all different pages and information.

stefan74

I got mine well before my 180 day window. We are going in September and I believe it arrived in December of last year.

sburdenj

Original Poster
I am also going in November (15-23) and got my booklet with the "important dates" magnet on Tuesday. I got my August trip booklet over a month ago. Both came withing two weeks of booking.

we got ours right after i posted this lol we are going the same dates as you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom