MagicBands Future Question, How nice would it to be?

WDW-LUVR

Original Poster
I know we can charge to our room with the MagicBands and everyone is on the same charging account. Well do you think that in the future we will be able to set up different accounts with charging on one reservation? See next year we are bring 4 children and they will all have allotted spending money. I was thinking it would be nice to be able put their spending on their MagicBands and then they wouldn't lose it. They wouldn't have to carry cash or gift cards, I wouldn't have to carry around 4 envelopes with cash and be the banker on shopping days.

Rob562

It's possible right now to have multiple credit cards assigned to different room keys in the same room (we had three cards split among four keys at SSR last November). It has to be done at the Front Desk and not via online check-in, so I presume that with the Bands it works the same way.

You should also be able to use a Disney Gift Card as the payment method, they'll just lower the account limit down to whatever the card has. You can also just put up cash and it'll debit from that amount.

-Rob

WDW-LUVR

Original Poster
It's possible right now to have multiple credit cards assigned to different room keys in the same room (we had three cards split among four keys at SSR last November). It has to be done at the Front Desk and not via online check-in, so I presume that with the Bands it works the same way.

You should also be able to use a Disney Gift Card as the payment method, they'll just lower the account limit down to whatever the card has. You can also just put up cash and it'll debit from that amount.

-Rob
GREAT thanks Rob

Doug7856

I just asked DVC Member Services this question. They told us not to check in on line. We were told that the credit cards could be assigned at the front desk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom