MagicBand+ question

LittleMerman

I wanted to get MagicBands+ for my family before our trip in mid-December so we would have everything ready to go. However, ShopDisney only has 4 solid color choices (red, olive, navy, cream) and we don't really love the busy pattern options. Will there be better solid color options in the park? It would be a little annoying to sync everything while we're actually in the park but oh well.

JohnD

I wanted to get MagicBands+ for my family before our trip in mid-December so we would have everything ready to go. However, ShopDisney only has 4 solid color choices (red, olive, navy, cream) and we don't really love the busy pattern options. Will there be better solid color options in the park? It would be a little annoying to sync everything while we're actually in the park but oh well.
Are you staying on-site? If so, your trip should be linked in MDE and give you options to purchase MB+ bands at a discounted price.

Upvote 0

JohnD

We are not.
Then all I can tell you is that there will be multiple MB+ choices, both solid color and theme, in gift shops all around WDW property whether park, resort, or Disney Springs . Linking is pretty easy with the app. Just hold the band next to your phone. The MB will have a slight charge when bought but will need a full charge soon after, though. Good luck!

Upvote 0

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Then all I can tell you is that there will be multiple MB+ choices, both solid color and theme, in gift shops all around WDW property whether park, resort, or Disney Springs . Linking is pretty easy with the app. Just hold the band next to your phone. The MB will have a slight charge when bought but will need a full charge soon after, though. Good luck!
Thank you!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom