Magically Manipulated Picture Of The Day

JllnLgh

Oh I like that one ... At the risk of sounding cheesy, it's kind of magical!!! :rolleyes:

I also don't want this thread to die. I enjoy seeing what everyone can do. It lets us see people's creative sides and their sense of humor.

Uponastar

RAXIP

Oh I like that one ... At the risk of sounding cheesy, it's kind of magical!!! :rolleyes:

I also don't want this thread to die. I enjoy seeing what everyone can do. It lets us see people's creative sides and their sense of humor.

That is sensational!

Agreed!
I've been busy lately, but as soon as I can I'll start working on something.
In the meantime...Keep it up, everyone!

Thanks! I'm really happy with how it came out. This is one of my favorite threads. I'm working on another picture right now, but it's a little more "time" consuming.

Special thanks to rL-Brushes on deviantArt for the pixie dust and Dragon_king from dragoart.com for Peter Pan.

Vernonpush

partnersonsepiapencil.jpg

Or

castlepartners.jpg

WildLodgeFan

Indeed a great series RAXIP. No one could tell you are a Peter Pan fan. :D.

I love everyone's work here. I'm hoping to try my hand at some when I return from the World in September.

RAXIP

Another GREAT one! I'm loving this series!:sohappy:
Where is the clock photo from?

Indeed a great series RAXIP. No one could tell you are a Peter Pan fan. :D.

I love everyone's work here. I'm hoping to try my hand at some when I return from the World in September.

Thanks. I look forward to making more and to see everyone else's creations.

As for the clock:

I used the original movie as a reference and created a vector version from scratch.

JllnLgh

C&D ~ It took me a few seconds to realize what was going on here. I kept thinking, "Ok I know I've only been once but I would like to think that I would remember that!". Nice Work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom