Magical Wishes/Silver Plan

june0802

Do anyone know if you can purchase magical wishes/silver plan for just one person for on a reservation of two or do you have to purchase for both persons?

TIA

ksingle

You have to purchase this for all members of your party. We are leaving for WDW on April 9, and are using the silver plan. There is one nice thing with this package and that is even though you have to pay for the package for everyone in your group you do not have to use the wishes this way. Even though we had to buy the package for our daughter who is 9, we do not plan to use many of her wishes (which are cheaper) for her, especially food. The wishes are all pooled together so they really don't designate which ones are adult or child wishes. We are not planning on using her wishes for her food. We will pay for her food and use the extra wishes for Cirque and Hoop de doo and some other things. We are using a wish one night for her to go to the Neverland Club while mom and I go have some fun by ourselves.

Upvote 0

mymomee3

Can you explain what your talking about? We are leaving in 3 days & I am trying to gather as much info as I can about the whole disney experience.

Hey we got a golf cart!!!!!!

Upvote 0

DiPSU224

I just booked the silver plan last week but I am confused about the meals and which places you can use the wishes at. My travel agent told me I can't use them at the counter service restaurants (for example cosmic ray's or pinocchio village haus), but i saw on disneyworld.com on the list of restaurants, the counter service places are listed. Can anyone clear this up for me?

Upvote 0

s25843

Originally posted by DiPSU224
I just booked the silver plan last week but I am confused about the meals and which places you can use the wishes at. My travel agent told me I can't use them at the counter service restaurants (for example cosmic ray's or pinocchio village haus), but i saw on disneyworld.com on the list of restaurants, the counter service places are listed. Can anyone clear this up for me?

I would go by what DW.com says, if they would let you use them at a more expensive sit down resturant, I don't see why you could not use them at a counter service place

Upvote 0

TURKEY

You can use them at most counter service places. I WOULDN'T THOUGH.

Why waste your wish on a $10-15 meal, when you can use it for Cirque, Hoop Dee Doo, or other more expensive restaurants.

Upvote 0

DiPSU224

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
You can use them at most counter service places. I WOULDN'T THOUGH.

Why waste your wish on a $10-15 meal, when you can use it for Cirque, Hoop Dee Doo, or other more expensive restaurants.

Good point, you're right. Thanks for the help :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom