Magical Moments Pins

yse325

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the Magical Moments Pins still work (in the parks) and besides during Fantasmic and The great Movie Ride, at what attractions do the pins light up? Please help if you can. Thanks

NADisney

They should still work ,the Magic Pins where redesigned after the 100th party to reflect each of the parks .

Attractions that still use the Magic Pins still:

Tower of Terror
The Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Carribean
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Peter Pan's Flight
It's a Small World
Spaceship Earth
Dinosaur
Tree of Life (waiting area)
Carousel of Progress
Cinderella's Castle

Rumore: the magic pins to appear at Disneyland for the 50th celebration

Gucci65

The pins were still working when we took them to WDW last December.

Buy the replacement batteries at Walmart's electronic dept (they are cheaper), not the jewelry dept.

SANDKRUSER

My son bought one of the "new" ones last year. It plays several games, one in particular is very similar to Simon - has flashing lights and you follow the pattern by pushing the colored buttons on the bottom. We bought the "full set" during the 100 year celebration - he wore them all and they flashed like mad as we went through the different attractions. We didn't know if they would still work and he didn't want to wear the one that specifically was just for the "100 Years" when we went in 2003, but we did bring the park ones with. Last year he noticed the "new" pin and bought that and wore it instead. It did light up, but wasn't as showy as the others. He didn't wear the old ones so we weren't sure if they would still work or not - maybe we'll bring them down and try them out when we go (Saturday :sohappy: :sohappy: ) and, if, we do, I'll post something when we come back.

yse325

Original Poster
thanks

Thanks for the info, I'm looking forward to using them again on our next trip.

Is that a complete list of the attractions? If anyone knows other ones, please let us know. Thanks

Vernonpush

yse325 said:
Thanks for the info, I'm looking forward to using them again on our next trip.

Is that a complete list of the attractions? If anyone knows other ones, please let us know. Thanks

On the official WDW site the tell which attractions interact with the pins in the tips column on the right.
Some others listed by WDW are:

Great Movie Ride
Hall of Presidents
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Maelstrom

I'll have more after I search the site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom