Magical Fireworks Voyage soon to be available to all guests

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Beginning March 1, 2009, the Magical Fireworks Voyage experience will become available to all Guests, including Grand Gathering Guests, regardless of the size of their party.

Cost for adults will be $53.99 and $30.99 for 3 to 9 year olds.

It was previously only available to Grand Gathering Guests.

Jerm

I can tell you that I had a chance to do this last year and it was really amazing. At that time you started at the Contemp with a "pirate" themed snack buffet with Capt Hook and Mr. Smee.
757315538_d4de0a1ebe.jpg

756460097_7823771b9f.jpg

While they stayed behind to look for Peter Pan and the Lost Boys

You would then you be taken out to your boat by the lead pirate.
756460889_f19e16b928.jpg

(he sure did look and sound a lot like Mr. Ray from Finding Nemo the Musical)

They would take you out to the 7 seas lagoon and you would do trivia and sing songs before watching the Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes. Then you would head back and be greated by someone special (not going to tell all). I don't know if I would do it again, but it is worth doing once for sure!!!

EPCOT Explorer

I can tell you that I had a chance to do this last year and it was really amazing. At that time you started at the Contemp with a "pirate" themed snack buffet with Capt Hook and Mr. Smee.
757315538_d4de0a1ebe.jpg

756460097_7823771b9f.jpg

While they stayed behind to look for Peter Pan and the Lost Boys

You would then you be taken out to your boat by the lead pirate.
756460889_f19e16b928.jpg

(he sure did look and sound a lot like Mr. Ray from Finding Nemo the Musical)

They would take you out to the 7 seas lagoon and you would do trivia and sing songs before watching the Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes. Then you would head back and be greated by someone special (not going to tell all). I don't know if I would do it again, but it is worth doing once for sure!!!

Very cool!I would LOOOVe to see one of these...Question though:Do they pipe in the music?

dazzer68

is that a pic of the buffet? all prepackaged snacks? i thought disney were having healthy choices ala good bye mcdonalds? doesnt tempt me im afraid

Jerm

They did pipe in the music, but the best part was our pirate host making fun of the EWP. You never really know how silly that thing is till someone who has seen it a million times points it out.

The prepackaged stuff was things like snackables and granola bars. It was nothing to great, but good for what it was.

EPCOT Explorer

They did pipe in the music, but the best part was our pirate host making fun of the EWP. You never really know how silly that thing is till someone who has seen it a million times points it out.

The prepackaged stuff was things like snackables and granola bars. It was nothing to great, but good for what it was.

Sounds good.:DPoor EWP...I think it's the one of the rare 1971 things that is *still* in it's original form.:eek:Love it though!Classic Disney.:D

ali_cat_3

I was planning a grand gathering and correct me if I'm wrong but it was 2 credits from your meal plan for this . Does any one know if that'll still be the case of it will be cut back to one?:shrug:

Ali

Missing20K

$54 for packaged peanuts and granola bars?? Is that really all they have in terms of the snack buffet? Seems awfully overpriced for a quick boat ride. :shrug: I can understand it if there is more food we aren't seeing in your pics. Just my opinion....

rainfully

Sounds good.:DPoor EWP...I think it's the one of the rare 1971 things that is *still* in it's original form.:eek:Love it though!Classic Disney.:D

Correction... not quite! :eek: The music has changed quite a bit... they used to use Baroque Hoedown from MSEP! Now they have music from different Disney movies.

Sorry for the thread drift... but yeah.. EVERYTHING changes!

Dwarful

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about the food. Not sure I want to fork out $193 for 2 adults, 1 12 yr old and 1 8 yr old for granola bars and rice krispie treats. I wouldn't use two dining credits on that. The event itself would be nice, but we have been with many grand gatherings and haven't been tempted yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom