Magical Express won't check a bag.

ninjaprincesst

I would prefer the TSA check on the way home rather than the way there, a couple of years ago my suitcase arrived at my room with the lovely TSA note, but minus all my shorts and capris. it was like someone just took the whole stack out and didn't put them back. The airlines covered the cost of buying some shorts to wear, but with me being quite chubby and not wanting to take time out to take a taxi to go shopping , I ended up with several duplicates of the same three pairs of mickey shorts.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Nothing beats getting wanded repeatedly, while standing with your legs and arms stretched out, by a TSA agent (yes, ma'am, your wand is beeping because the zipper in my chinos is metal) while a member of the California national guard is standing two feet away from you holding a BIG black M-16 and giving you that look....

LAKid53

Premium Member
Idiots.

My wife brought home a tin of hot chocolate mix and you would have thought she actually had a bomb in her bag. Alcohol swabbing, x-rays, etc. You just want to say, "Really? Why don't you do your profiling now, and use some logic in this situation?"

This was before the days of the TSA, but security at SFO looked inside the paper gift bag I was carrying on board, saw the premo chocolate inside and told me they had to confiscate it. I wasn't sure if they were kidding or serious, and didn't want to find out the hard way, so I opened one of the boxes of chocolate and offered them some. And they took it. Note to travelers - wanna get through security quickly - offer the TSA agents some See's....

The funniest story, though, is going through security at LAX with a plastic bag full of artichokes (my parents had several plants and apparently they grow artichokes like rabbits breed), the agent opening the bag, looking puzzled at what was in it (who carries a bag full of vegetables on a transcontinental flight) and then informing me that there were ants all over the artichokes. And he let me through. On the Plane. With the Artichokes. To Florida. If I had driven from LA to Florida, those artichokes wouldn't have made it past the inspection station at the Florida border...

LAKid53

Premium Member
I would prefer the TSA check on the way home rather than the way there, a couple of years ago my suitcase arrived at my room with the lovely TSA note, but minus all my shorts and capris. it was like someone just took the whole stack out and didn't put them back. The airlines covered the cost of buying some shorts to wear, but with me being quite chubby and not wanting to take time out to take a taxi to go shopping , I ended up with several duplicates of the same three pairs of mickey shorts.

I know those Disney shorts. Thanks to Kali River Rapids, I have several pairs....

Victor Kelly

does anyone not panic anymore about guns. Sweet jesus I travel with them all the time. The issue is idiots that panic when they here that particular noun. Lets all remember I was asked what I and many other owners of those terrifying nouns do. Now, if you got something to say, PM me, and keep from thread jacking!

Now back to the topic, it seems like just going to MCO and checking in as usual like any other air traveler. I also make a list of what is in my bag, along with pictures to back it up. If anything is missing, it will get replaced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom