Magical Express & Tristate Quarantine

StoneCutter589

Original Poster
Is Disney checking to see where people came from who are getting on the Magical Express?

Will they be questioning people based on their home address or flight information?

Thanks.

Parker in NYC

So does that mean they're not?

When you sign up for Magical Express, you're asked for your flight information. They know where you're coming from, do they not?

This feels like deja vu. Did we have this conversation a few months ago? I would hope, no matter what, that people are honest. And that'll be the day!

Chipster

Nothing like being dishonest and setting an example for children,. Do you really want to possibly put your life and the lives of others at risk. Really!!! STAY HOIME IF YOU ARE FROM OINE OF THE QUARANTINE STATES. I work in a hospital and I've seen enough people on ventilators from Covid to last me a lifetime,.

Parker in NYC

Nothing like being dishonest and setting an example for children,. Do you really want to possibly put your life and the lives of others at risk. Really!!! STAY HOIME IF YOU ARE FROM OINE OF THE QUARANTINE STATES. I work in a hospital and I've seen enough people on ventilators from Covid to last me a lifetime,.

Are you kidding? Dishonesty is mother's milk to them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom