Magical Express/Sun Country Question

jcat2312

Does anybody know if you can use Magical Express when flyiing with Sun Country?

Thanks!!!

251 days until we are in WDW!

Raven66

Hi:wave:
Is Sun Country an airline? I have just never heard of it. Anyway, I believe you can still use ME, you will just have to claim your own luggage if the airline you use isn't on the list.

Upvote 0

jcat2312

Original Poster
I went on Cheap Tickets a couple of hours ago, and Sun Country was listed as one of the airlines...

I am even able to "book" a trip via suncountry.com

Upvote 0

CMTinkerbell99

jcat2312 said:
Does anybody know if you can use Magical Express when flyiing with Sun Country?

Thanks!!!

251 days until we are in WDW!

Yes you can use ME for any airline that flies in to Orlando International Airport. You will have the luggage deliverly. The only service you will not have is on day of departure is resort airport check in. You will have to take your bags with you on your return trip to airport. IF you have a late flight you can leave your luggage with bell services and pick it up prior to getting on the bus back to the airport.

Upvote 0

jcat2312

Original Poster
CMTinkerbell99 said:
Yes you can use ME for any airline that flies in to Orlando International Airport. You will have the luggage deliverly. The only service you will not have is on day of departure is resort airport check in. You will have to take your bags with you on your return trip to airport. IF you have a late flight you can leave your luggage with bell services and pick it up prior to getting on the bus back to the airport.

Thanks!!!!

Upvote 0

Disneyman83

Sun Country is still in business. It is an airline based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It did cease operations a few years ago, but now they have re-emerged with new management and a new business plan. I'm assuming that you are departing from Minneapolis.

You'll enjoy the airline! All leather seats in their aircraft and I believe you get meal service too! It's one of the better suprises in the airline world today.

And I hear Magical Express is a great service too! Enjoy your trip to Disney!!!

Upvote 0

shadsdad

Just came back from our trip last week. Magical Express was great, and so easy to do. Also even though my airline was not on the list. the front desk at Saratoga printed out my boarding passes for me the night before our departure.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom