Magical Express Question

dennis-in-ct

Original Poster
I have two questions:

Question 1:
Can I claim my own luggage and bring it with me or do I have to let the magical express service deliver to my room ?
I received an email saying
If your flight arrives before 10 p.m., we can collect your luggage and deliver it to your room. Your luggage will take up to 3 hours to arrive at your Resort after you do, so be sure and pack a carry-on bag. You do not need to be in your room to receive your luggage.”

Question 2:
Can we book the magical express to Port Canaveral from our Disney resort? We are sailing on a Carnival ship, not Disney. Do the Disney busses only drop you off at the Disney Cruise Line?

Thanks

DisneyJoe

If you don't put the yellow tags on, you must collect your own bags. If you put them on, you won't be able to.

Magical Express only operates between MCO and WDW, you'd need cruise line or private transfers or a rental car or Uber/taxi to the port.

dennis-in-ct

Original Poster
If you don't put the yellow tags on, you must collect your own bags. If you put them on, you won't be able to.

Magical Express only operates between MCO and WDW, you'd need cruise line or private transfers or a rental car or Uber/taxi to the port.

thank you !

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The Disney Cruise Line buses drop you off only at the Disney terminal. And, unlike DME, they aren't free. But, like MDE, operated by Mears.

It is a 90 minute drive from WDW to Port Canaveral.

dennis-in-ct

Original Poster
The Disney Cruise Line buses drop you off only at the Disney terminal. And, unlike DME, they aren't free. But, like MDE, operated by Mears.

It is a 90 minute drive from WDW to Port Canaveral.

Thank you LAKid53 - I will give MEARS a call and see what they offer for transportation and check what an UBER would cost.

Phonedave

Thank you LAKid53 - I will give MEARS a call and see what they offer for transportation and check what an UBER would cost.

Most of the renal car agencies in the area don't charge extra for a one way rental from the Orlando area to the port. There are enough cars going one way on both directions that they don't have to move them around on their own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom