Magical Express Question

Jenna

I begin work for WDW on the 11th February but am flying in on the 10th and as such there will be no spot in housing for me that evening. I have been researching my options hotel wise and the value resorts seem pretty good, especially as there will be 4 of us arriving from the UK who want to share a room.

My concern is, two of us will be arriving on a flight from Dublin, and two on a flight from London. We will be arriving at different times. If we wanted to use the Magical Express would the couple that arrived earlier have to wait for my friend and I arriving from Dublin? Or is it possible to use two different magical express coaches even though it's only one booking? I've never stayed in any WDW resort before so forgive me but it's all completely new to me.

Rob562

Not related to Magical Express, but you might want to make sure that the hotel reservation is made in the name of the person who will be arriving first. I'm not sure if one of the other guests would be able to check in if they're not the primary guest.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom