Magical Express question

carib2150

My mother has decided to go with us to Disney. We booked out trip tru AAVacations and she purchased her tickets yet we have not added her to the hotel part of the reservcation as of yet and are deciding whether or not to thru aavacations due to them charging 100.00 per person to make changes....so i was gonna add her at the resort itself and pay the difference....but how do i go about getting her on the Magical express bus with us???

Any suggestions???

mikeanabean

I have a ?. What if they did not put the return flight on the tickets? Do I need to call or will there be a problem when we get there and ask them to fix it ?:veryconfu

Upvote 0

Nemo14

I have a ?. What if they did not put the return flight on the tickets? Do I need to call or will there be a problem when we get there and ask them to fix it ?:veryconfu
When you arrive at MCO, tell them about it at the ME desk, and they'll correct it right there. When we went in September, we had changed our flight home in order to have another day at the parks, so I just told them when we arrived, and it was all taken care of then.

Upvote 0

mikeanabean

Thanks. I was alittle worried because they screwed it 5 times and I really did not want to call them again. We leave in 12 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
When you arrive at MCO, tell them about it at the ME desk, and they'll correct it right there. When we went in September, we had changed our flight home in order to have another day at the parks, so I just told them when we arrived, and it was all taken care of then.

AS for the return flight that will not show on the DME tags.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom