Magical Express music.

ToyStoryMiss

I can't wait to hear that music again..taking the Magical Express to WDW is the best. Leaving..not so much.
I love that video that plays every time..with all the characters checking in to their resort. It's so great to watch it, knowing we'll be checking in to ours soon.
I also found this to get me even more excited for the trip..

And also this! :joyfull:

Who else just loves watching/listening to these?

EDIT NOTE: I'm watching the ME video..I'm starting to cry. Literally just crying now. I'm so excited to go back there! Let these 29 days go by sooner! So many happy tears..once I get on that bus, I'll definitely be crying.
But, I'll save all the major tears for when I get to the Magic Kingdom. :p

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
Excellent post, the reality of a trip to WDW becomes official for me when I get on the bus!
Same here!
Every time I get on that bus..I feel a feeling inside of me..happiness, joy, whatever, but it feels like I'm going to my true home.
(that post became way deeper than it was supposed to be.)

Upvote 0

jkl2000

I've read in trip reports where people sometimes just get a Mears bus instead of a Disney ME bus - I assume this means it doesn't have this loop? Guess that would be disappointing to someone who was really looking forward to it. If it's a Mears we'll survive (barely), but I'm hoping we get to see what ALL THE FUSS is about! ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom