Magical Express luggage tags

cheschire

We got some disney mail today and inside it was this clear plastic envelope that included a set of luggage tags. They're hard plastic and have a hologram with the castle on them. It says nowhere in the package saying that these are the Magical Express tags and really, after reading your horror stories about the service I'd be really surprised if they'd gotten in more than a month in advance. So, are these the ME luggage tags or just something they send you to get people into the "Ooooh, pretty! Disney!" mood?

vaquino2000

I just got my tags yesterday. They are booklets that are clearly marked Disney's magical express. The luggage tags are a bright yellow that have adhesive backing. They also include vouchers. I leave in 17 days, so I think they are just running a few days behind. I am not sure if there are different kinds of tags being sent :confused:

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

For a photo of what your Magical Express Luggage tags will look like go to:

Sample DME Luggage Tag

You will need to attach these tags to your checked luggage for Disney to be able to pull it directly from the plane.

For a photo of what your 2005 Souvenir WDTC Luggage Tags will look like go to:

WDTC Souvenir Tags

Its up to you if you used these tags, they are simply a free gift for booking a vacation package with Disney.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

cheschire

Original Poster
Yes, that helps out a lot! We won't be using the luggage service so we were wondering if we would be able to use these tags, since they weren't labeled as ME. Thank you very much!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom