Magical Express.........Do We Have To Take the Bus?

lsujoe

We will be flying into Orlando and our flight arrives at 8:30 AM local time. We will only be there 4 days including our arrival day. We plan on going straight to the parks when we arrive. I have signed up for Magical Express. We want to obviously maximize each and every hour we're at WDW. Could we take an uber or cab straight to a park to save an hour or two (we're staying at Pop) or if you're doing ME, do you have to take the ME bus to your respective resort?

Vic23

We will be flying into Orlando and our flight arrives at 8:30 AM local time. We will only be there 4 days including our arrival day. We plan on going straight to the parks when we arrive. I have signed up for Magical Express. We want to obviously maximize each and every hour we're at WDW. Could we take an uber or cab straight to a park to save an hour or two (we're staying at Pop) or if you're doing ME, do you have to take the ME bus to your respective resort?
Yes you could definitely skip the Magical Express bus and use it on the way home. The ME only drops at resorts, not parks.

Upvote 0

YozhikRoth

It could definitely cost you 2 hours between the wait for DME and another 30-40 minutes on the bus to the parks. IMO between the cost of a Uber to the parks and the ability to dump your bags at the bell captain, I'd prefer to take the DME route.

Upvote 0

Dr.GrantSeeker

Something my family and I have recently began doing is signing up for dme and tagging our bags but not getting on the bus. We will rent a car and go straight to the hotel to check in or right to the parks. Bags will just show up later in the day and we don't have to wait forever for dme to arrive or that long bus ride to property.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom