Magical Express 12/11/15 evening issues

Dubman

Original Poster
Currently no buses or any other transportation vehicles are being let into terminal B ground transportation areas.. Is this a common occurrence? They are not letting any buses leave until at capacity. Said we could be sitting here a while.. Ugh..

All I can see are some flashing lights at the area where taxis buses etc would be coming in

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Currently no buses or any other transportation vehicles are being let into terminal B ground transportation areas.. Is this a common occurrence? They are not letting any buses leave until at capacity. Said we could be sitting here a while.. Ugh..

All I can see are some flashing lights at the area where taxis buses etc would be coming in
Well, that's not a good start to your vacation.
Hopefully everything is better from here on in.

Dubman

Original Poster
Luckily our bus filled pretty quick. Still no other vehicles being let in. Only two magical express buses left there right now. Never seen anything like it.. I think we were lucky to get on when we did

Tom

Beta Return

As far as I know, they stopped going to the B side a few years ago. They only drop off and pick up on the A side now.

And the last couple times we've gotten there in the evening, we've sat on the bus at the airport until it filled up. Not very handy at all - we ended up sitting there almost a half hour one of those times, before it left. Messed up dinner plans.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
As far as I know, they stopped going to the B side a few years ago. They only drop off and pick up on the A side now.

And the last couple times we've gotten there in the evening, we've sat on the bus at the airport until it filled up. Not very handy at all - we ended up sitting there almost a half hour one of those times, before it left. Messed up dinner plans.
I was on DME a week and a half ago. Walked straight onto my bus, which left the terminal within 5 mins of me being seated. Bus was probably 50% full at departure.

jbolen2

I was on DME a week and a half ago. Walked straight onto my bus, which left the terminal within 5 mins of me being seated. Bus was probably 50% full at departure.

That's about how it's gone every time I've used it. One time I waited about 20 minutes but it was towards the end of night when it close to the bus stopping service.

dreamfinder

If no new buses were being allowed in, makes sense for them to try to fill every available seat on the buses they did have. Might mean guests wait around 5-10 minutes longer, but it lets them get additional guests out of the airport area when they may not have known how long until they could get more buses in.

boufa

Nope... Its B Side. Has been for years, and still is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom