Magical Express 10PM cut off?

jmmc

Original Poster
I've had trouble getting a completely straight answer to this, so I figured I'd consult you experts. I've been told that 10PM is the cutoff at the airport for the Magical Express getting your luggage for you. But I'm curious, is this based on the scheduled flight time, or actual arrival? My flight in April is scheduled to land at 10PM but if we landed, say, 9:45, would we still need to pick up the luggage?

nickys

Premium Member
I've had trouble getting a completely straight answer to this, so I figured I'd consult you experts. I've been told that 10PM is the cutoff at the airport for the Magical Express getting your luggage for you. But I'm curious, is this based on the scheduled flight time, or actual arrival? My flight in April is scheduled to land at 10PM but if we landed, say, 9:45, would we still need to pick up the luggage?

No idea what or even if there is a straight answer on this.

I would collect it myself. By the time the bags were pulled from the plane, it would likely be after 10pm, and you may well not get the bags until the next day. Not sure what happens, whether they would just end up going round the conveyor belt until finally pulled off and stored until the next day. I know there are a special team who pull the bags before they get to the belt normally, and they might well be away.

jmmc

Original Poster
Yes, I figure there's not much chance the flight would come in TOO early, anyway. Just better to assume I have to get the bags, I guess. Thanks for the input! I think it would be better or at least less confusing if we arrived at 9:30 or 10:30! :)

mlee10

I agree with grab them, that way you also aren't going to have bags being delivered to your room in the middle of the night!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom