Magical Express 10 day deadline

J_Krafty24

How strict is disney on the 10 day deadline for scheduling magical express? My mom has so generously :rolleyes: :hammer: invited my brother's girlfriend to my wedding but she doens't have her airfare yet. The 10 day deadline will be sunday.

RiversideBunny

I think they have the ten-day deadline so they can be sure to get the luggage tags to you in time for the trip.
It's a practical parameter and not an arbitrary one.

Good luck.
:)

Upvote 0

LivinWitTheLand

I'm sure if she wants to collect her own luggage and bring it on the bus with her and just use the service for her transportation the 10 day policy should not be a problem.

Upvote 0

cabihler

yes i agree

with the earlier poster --- if they do not check their baggage or if they have no problem getting their baggage from claims disney would have no problem with her using the bus system for transportation from the airport to the hotel. the YELLOW tag is used (thus the 10day thing) so that disney could collect and deliver checked baggage. so if it is carry on only or if you do normal baggage checking & claiming then the 10 days should not be a problem... however contact disney and let them know so that they will allocate/reserve a seat and boarding record for her

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
She has to be booked with DME before arriving to be able to use the service. I would suggest calling DME directly when the flight info is available and explain the situation, I'm sure they'll accommodate her [perhaps even FedEx some tags].

If you are registered and haven't received tags, they can still retrieve and deliver the luggage to the resort. Just be able to describe the luggage [a polaroid or digital pic of the bag(s) works great] and provide the claim stubs at check-in and they'll take care of getting your bags from baggage claim.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom